I'm quite concerned that many of the usability features of Looking Glass are being continously being pushed to later versions. Thing's like the color picker were filed for ver. 0.9 and now to 1.1, as others.
- Working with the filesystem is still a mess.
- Woking with removable media is a mess.
- Making the same mistake as apple... Maximize dosen't work for nothing. What if I want my app to take the hole screen?
- Registering applicactions on the menu is hard.
- Video playback lacks HW acceleration.
- Desktop Icons?
- Gadget Support. (Google Desktop)
- An Apple MacOS X Expos