warning: com.sun.rowset.CachedRowSetImpl is Sun proprietary API and may be
warning: com.sun.rowset.CachedRowSetImpl is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release
I downloaded the latest jdk6 b98 and now I get the above error whenever I mention CachedRowSetImpl. I have a few questions:
1) Why CachedRowSetImpl is removed from Java?
2) Is there any other way to use CachedRowSet?
3) How can I disable the warning in NetBeans 5.5?
4) Is there an alternative to CachedRowSetImpl? Should I use DataSet instead?
"A DataSet may operate in a connected or disconnected mode. When used in a connected mode, the DataSet functions in a manner similar to ResultSet. A disconnected DataSet functions in a manner similar to a CachedRowSet."
5) Does DataSet work with all JDBC drivers, or does the support for DataSet have to be built into the driver?
6) Does DataSet work with Derby? Last time I tried it didn't.