Any Java Source for 16 Questions
I have been assigned to complete 45 questions using any Java source avaialble. I have found all except 16 of them in my Java book. This source was mentioned by the instructor as available. Could you please spend a minute to T or F them?
1. T or F. Static methods must be declared before dynamic methods in a class.
2. T or F. Static methods can access static variables of a class, but instance methods cannot.
3. T or F. You can override instance methods in a subclass.
4. T or F. If b is of class B and doit() is an instance method defined in B, then b.doit() always refers to the doit() from class B.
5. T or F. Static methods cannot access the private instance variables of of an object, but they can access the public instance variables.
6. T or F. More than one class can exist in a file, but classes cannot be nested.
7. T or F. Instance variables can be initialized when they are declared.
8. T or F. Local variables do not have an initial value by default.
9. T or F. A Java class can inherit from two unrelated classes.
10. T or F. A Java class can implement two unrelated interfaces.
11. T or F. Two classes cannot be defined in the same file since that would mean the file would have to have two different names.
12. T or F. Vectors may vary in size up to a fixed upper bound.
13. Effective use of vector elements requires casting.
14. Explain what super() does.
15. Explain what super(m) does.
16. Explain what super.print() does.