[JAI] tiff icc_profile
Ok, I really need help.
I follow the 6 steps below to use ICC_Profiles embeded in tiff file, but
I found the metadata in the tiff ICC Profile are ranged form 0 to 255,
they cannot be fit into a byte. what I can do?
1. Obtain the image metadata from ImageReader.getImageMetadata(int)
2. Extract the ICC profile field and its value.
3. Create an ICC_ColorSpace from an ICC_Profile created from the ICC
profile field data using ICC_Profile.getInstance(byte).
4. Create an ImageTypeSpecifier from the new color space using one of
its factory methods which accepts an ICC_ColorSpace.
5. Create a compatible ImageReadParam and set the ImageTypeSpecifier
6. Pass the parameter object to the appropriate read method.