Wi.Ser (WidgetServer): new version released (enhanced performance,...)
Wi.Ser is a Java/XML server-side GUI-framework which enables an application to run as either a monolithic Swing application, a thin-client/server Swing application, or as a Web application without any change!
Main improvements are:
- HTML colorschema configurable
- Align EAST/WEST for InputField
- Increased performance for web rendering (up to 50% per request)
- WebWindow resizeable via drag
- WebWindow moveable via drag
- TopMenu uses HTTP-Post now
- Active WebWindow marked by bold title
- Protocol (HTTP/HTTPS) selectable
- Applications are deployable as '.war' file
Feedback&Comments are welcome (email@example.com)!