zBlueStudio v2.1 released
zBlueSoftware is proud to announce the release of its java IDE zBlueStudio version 2.1. With this release zBlueStudio continues to advance and improve, while remaining true to its goal of not becoming cluttered. zBlueStudio now incorporates the Applet Viewer and Javac compiler. It is also now available for the Linux platform.
The following new features have been added in version 2.1:
* Applet Viewer Integration.
* Javac Compiler Integration in addition to Ant.
* Auto Format feature has been greatly improved.
* Auto Update Feature to make sure you have the most up-to-date version.
* Color Picker to make the selection and insertion of colors easy.
* General Preferences Dialog allows you to control all aspects of zBlueStudio's behavior.
* Print Preview integrated into the Print Dialog
* File Window Count displays the number of files showing in the file window.
* File Window Sortable so that you can sort the displayed files by name, size or modified date.
* Mac Enhancements have been made to improve the look and feel under Mac OSX.
* Several bug fixes.
For a full listing of updates and bug fixes please visit http://www.zbluesoftware.com/zbluestudio/Features210.cfm
zBlueStudio is available for free and is available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
Download it today at http://www.zbluesoftware.com/zbluestudio/index.cfm