[Announcement] JDIC 0.9 Released!
After a series of 0.8.x releases, JDIC comes to a milestone 0.9 release with a couple of new features and APIs:
Check out a complete list of bug fixes in 0.9 release:
What's new in this release:
- Add a method documentCompleted on the WebBrowserListener
- JDIC Browser now works with Mozilla using gtk1.2 on Solaris
- Balloon Messages for Tray icon.
- implement getLocaiontOnScreen() for TrayIcon on Windows.
- Tray Icon popup menu close when focus is lost.
- A cross-platform release.
Check out George Zhang (georgez)'s blog "Where's JDIC Going?" for an overall project update as of release 0.9: