[ANN] Week and day of week selection in the new version of Java Date Picker
On April 7, 2005 Stand By Soft, Ltd. just released Java Date Picker 4.0, a suite of professional date components for Swing. The major improvement of this new version is the possibility to select weeks and days of week. A week can be selected by clicking on its number and a day of week by clicking on its label (Tue for Tuesday, for instance).
Here is a list with all the important changes:
* Added support for week selection and day of week selection.
* Added support for multiple date selection with simple mouse clicks (no CTRL+click required).
* Added JGoodies Plastic LF integration.
* Improved documentation for the client properties used by the components.
* Improved usability for the demo application and tutorial.
* Fixed today date synchronization at midnight.
* Other bug fixes.
This year, Java Date Picker has been nominated for JDJ Readers Choice Award in the Best Java Component category. If you are a fan, please consider voting for us at http://sys-con.com/java/readerschoice2004/vote.cfm. Thank you!
For additional information or trial version, please visit http://www.javadatepicker.com.
Best regards, The Java Date Picker Team.