JFTP version 4.0 Released
jMethods, Inc. has released version 4.0 of JFTP, their secure, graphical FTP client for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, OS/2, UNIX and other Java enabled platforms.
Version 4.0 has several new features and enhancements:
1. Open, edit, print and e-mail local and/or remote files using associated applications. Thanks to the JDIC (Java Desktop Integration Components) team for making this a reality in Java based applications.
2. Added support for Drag & Drop to transfer files betweeen local and remote systems.
3. Automatic compression and uncompression when transferring files.
4. Enhanced local and remote file filters to define inclusion or exclusion filters.
5. Added 'Upload As' and 'Download As' options.
6. Updated German and Traditional Chinese language files.
A full list of new features and enhancements can be found at http://www.jmethods.com/products/jftp/whatsNew.jsp.