DB Visual Architect 2.0 Released
Visual Paradigm is pleased to announce that DB Visual ARCHITECT2.0 version has been released with numerous tailored modeling and usability guaranteed to satisfy your database application development.
What is DB Visual ARCHITECT?
DB Visual ARCHITECT (DB-VA) is an Object-Relational Mapping tool acting as a bridge between object model, data model and relational database. DB-VA automates the mapping between them supporting the synchronization and generation of code and database, which reduces the development time.
What's new in DB-VA 2.0?
* New Look and Feel â€“ With the Microsoft Office-like look and feel, it allows you to select one of the cool themes bundled which makes your DB-VA looks unique, but also re-arrange the frames, toolbars and menu bar which you are comfortable with. Other look and feels, like Visual Studio .NET look and feel and Eclipse IDE look and feel are also available.
* Enhanced Smart Resources â€“ DB-VA provides Resource-Centric interface enabling the easy creation of class diagram, EJB diagram and Entity Relationship Diagram by using the valid editing resources listed around the diagram elements. Smart Resource becomes even smarter as the resources of similar nature are grouped together to minimize the number of visible resources simultaneously.
* Enhanced XMI Import/Export to support UML 2.0 â€“ The import and export of XMI is enhanced to support XMI 1.2, so you can import and export the UML 2.0 compliant model and diagrams to/from DB-VA.
* EJB Diagram Support â€“ Users are allowed to model their remote, distributed systems by EJB Diagram using Entity Bean, Session Bean and Message-Driven Bean.
* EJB Code Generation and Deployment â€“ DB-VA simplifies the powerful but complicated EJB development which supports remote and distributed systems by generating beans based on the EJB model defined by user.
Enhanced Reverse Engineering a Database â€“ Reverse engineering feature is enhanced by reverse engineer the database to Enterprise JavaBean model and Enterprise JavaBeans.
* Customizable SQL â€“ DB-VA generates SQL statements which are ready-to-use. In some cases you may want to customize the SQL statements, DB-VA allows you to override the generated SQL statements whenever you want to.
* Mapping One Class to Multiple Tables â€“ DB-VA promotes mapping one class to multiple tables which optimizes the size of database and minimizes the number of generated classes for system implementation.
* Support of Multiple Databases
* Entity Relationship Diagram
* Java Source Code Generation from Class Diagram
* Java Source Code Generation from Entity Relationship Diagram
* Java Source Code Generation from Database
* Database Generation from Class Diagram
* Database Generation from Entity Relationship Diagram
* Reverse Engineering an existing Database
* Mouse Gesture
* Modeling with Visio stencils
* HTML Report Generation
* PDF Report Generation
* Report Writer
* Support of XMI import
* Support of Rose Project import
* Support of Teamwork Server
For more detailed information, please visit:
Free evaluation is available for 30 days. You can get an evaluation copy at http://www.visual-paradigm.com/download/ and install DB-VA from Visual Paradigm Suite.