Things in the JAX-WS EA2 docs
Here are a few additional findings, you might want to look into:
1) APT docs: Is the sourcePath attribute always required? It does look so, even though there can be nested
2) APT docs: Is the -Averbose=true used at all? There seems to be a verbose attribute anyway...
3) The sun-jaxws.xml has urlpattern, but there is another standard one in the web.xml descriptor for the servlet. What is the relation between the two? Do we need to specify the servlet class (and context listener) in web.xml at all?
4) Are the portable beans generated by APT and WSGEN (keep="true") the same?
5) There are a bunch of references to "JAX-RPC 2.0" in the jaxws 2.0 docs.