FxObjects - A whole new way for developing elegant, pattern based, TDD style applications in JavaFX
What is FxObjects
FxObjects is a pure JavaFX based framework for making JavaFX development easy and natural. It enables methodical, pattern based and test friendly way of developing JavaFX applications based on ideas and best practices distilled from real life usage
What it is not
Not a UI controls library (and never intends to be)
Goals of the Project
- Make Enterprise JavaFX development fun and easy
- Make Enterprise JavaFX architecture elegant and agile
- Adapt already established Swing Patterns effectively for JavaFX.
- Make JavaFX design pattern driven and using ideas and best practices distilled from real life usage.
- Provide foundation for naturally making JavaFX code test friendly and test driven by adopting Model View Presenter as the underlying UI pattern
- Provide end-to-end but non-invasive solution for methodical JavaFX development without any encroachment and constraint on choice of UI library or server side implementation
- Provide a value added abstraction of pure JavFX application framework and UI lifecycle on top of any Dependency Injection solution (Spring supported currently, Guice support on its way)
- Dramatically enhance productivity of JavaFX developers
- Provide blueprint style implementation of JavaFX Petstore and many more applications using FxObjects to demonstrate the power of FxObjects