Skip to main content

Why not enable the forum to other languages?

4 replies [Last post]
rro4785

Well, just that, for example, I am Spanish speaking, my English is very bad to write here I use the Google translator, I propose the opening to other languages.

I look forward to you.

Do not know if this well-written above. ^. ^ '

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
sonyabarry
Administrator
The problem is that we don't have the staff to monitor non-English forums. I wish that we did. Would you be interested in moderating a spanish language forum if I could get permission to launch one? The big concern would be that there could be spam or inappropriate content we would not want on the site, but we wouldn't have time to do the translating necessary on top of the other work we do here. Another resource you could use is the JUGs - we have several Spanish language JUGs - they may be able to point you to a more robust Spanish speaking community. Sonya Barry Java.net Community Manager
rro4785

Of course! Show me you need only to send you and where I can find the policies, terms and conditions, disclaimers, etc ...

My Email is rro4785@gmail.com, there can send me all related information.

Greetings!

sonyabarry
Administrator
I still have to get permission to do this. We're having a meeting about it tomorrow and I'll let you know how it goes. Sonya
rro4785

Excellent! I hope you can find the best solution.