Skip to main content

why is my project private?

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
5 replies [Last post]
manutera

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
vitaniya

I just had a same question with you~~~and noe I'd already solved it!thanks!!!

sonyabarry
Administrator

All projects are private at creation. This helps us keep spam and abandoned projects off the site. Your project is now public.

Sonya Barry
Java.net Community Manager

manutera

Thank you very much, Sonya.

Now I'm trying to send an email to issues@emptycanvas.java.net mailing list, it seems that the mailing list is blocked.

I have another problem, minor. I'm using Netbeans as an IDE and when I use Git to commit the source code's changes, I'm not able to create an new issue.

It seems to me that those features worked fine the first time, now it doesn't work anymore.

good night from Belgium.

manutera

manutera wrote:

Now I'm trying to send an email to issues@emptycanvas.java.net mailing list, it seems that the mailing list is blocked.

I think i am wrong.

sonyabarry
Administrator

If you click on the mailing lists link in the left nav on your project, you should be able to edit the permissions for who can send email to the list. By default the issues and commits mailing lists are usually locked down because they are primarily designed to send email from the issue tracker or repo when updates are made.

If you're having trouble with NetBeans, you should check the forums at netbeans.org for help.