Skip to main content

Issue tracker email notifications broken?

2 replies [Last post]
chriscmuir

Approximately last week we noticed that the JIRA Issue Tracker associated with java.net projects has stopped sending email notifications of updates to issues. Previously lodging or updating an issue would send a copy to the owner of the project, as well as any party that has lodged a message/comment/update against the specific issue.

Unfortunately for us this has broken our workflow as the users associated with each lodged issue is not receiving an update and does not know about potentially a response that they should be informed about or should action or reply to.

Note this email problem has been detected for the issue tracker for the ADF EMG project, as well as the ADF EMG Task Flow java.net project. As such it appears to be an issue not just relevant to 1 project, but multiple. Potentially it is java.net wide.

Could the administrators of java.net look into this email problem please?

Thanks and regards,

Chris Muir
Oracle ADF Product Manager

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
chriscmuir

This issue is now resolved, thank you.

tonya_rae_moore
Administrator

I meant to update here in addition to our email, but was sidetracked.

I'm glad it was resolved quickly. I know it was elevated to P1 status as soon as I filed the bug. Please let us know if you have any other issues, and thank you for keeping us informed. :)

Tonya R. Moore
Assistant Community Manager