Skip to main content

Project Creation for Team Development Experience

13 replies [Last post]
CodeElite

Hello Community,

I am completely new to Java and the JVM. I have built a simple small application using the basics of C# and now I am interested in Java. Basically, I am a beginner who learns well working with others. My goal is the develop an application working with a group of 4 - 5 people to build up team work and programming experience. I do not have an applicaiton idea because I thought it would be better to have the group work together to design, develop,test, and deploy our application. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you community for your time in reading my post.

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
yaigesh

Hi CodeElite

I have developed a few projects in Java but small level.. But I have couple of ideas on which we can work.. please let me know if I can be in the group.. my email id is yaigesh@gmail.com

thanks
Yaigesh

irvin_davis

Hi all must be late for this post, but just got my internet connection .. so my best skill is analysis, etc.

Can code been self coding since 2005 on my own, just about updating. So I would like to work with coders, if thats okay?

Irvin Davis

rod_java

Hi CodeElite! I am interested to be a part of your team! I need to get more experience under my belt in Java coding. You can reach me at taylor.rod.j@gmail.com.

Cheers!

simith0

do not have an applicaiton idea because I thought it would be better to have the group work together to design, develop,test, and deploy our application. how to find employment agency

Imraj96

If you hava a room for another coder,you can contact me at imraj96@yahoo.com

fmarabate

Hi, I am also interested in working with a group like this.

My only experience with Java to this point is a college course and self taught stuff. I also have some knowledge of HTML and CSS.

So, if there are any openings please contact me at fmarabate@gmail.com

Frank

"Because Evil is Fun!" - My 9 year old daughter

Biodroid1

I'm fairly new to Java development. I have about 2 months of experience and am looking to build both my experience level and my programming "street cred" my latest experience was with Google-Voice-Java, a Java api for google voice. I mainly created unit tests and fixed methods that failed testing.

You can see my contributions to the project here https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/BrettFutral

I have about a month of experience with C#, co-creating an inventory control tool for my employer with a group of 4 other people.

I also have experience with MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Javascript, JSON, and jsp pages. My preferred Java IDE is Eclipse and I use PMD and EclEmma add ins.

I would love to join your application development team.

If you have the space and the inclination, please feel free to contact me at biodroid1@frontier.com. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sphaso

Hi CodeElite, I'm fairly new as well and looking for a project to push the boundaries of my books+trial&error learning path.
I'd very much like to join a team.

You can contact me at: sphaso -at- gmail -dot- com

tomaszcowiesz

Hi, I'm beginner programmer too and I would like to improve my java skills.
I have little experience in other languages (Delphi, PHP)
Only what I'm afraid is my poor english, but if we will contact mostly by "writing" (eg. by email) it won't be a problem.
If you think that's ok, I would like to join a team.

PS.
Contact to me: tomaszcowiesz at gmail dot com

uhura

Hello,

I'm new to Java and want to get experience. If you started a project please let me join too. Thanks

nz_hmz

Hi CodeElite,

I am new to Java too. but i have some programming experience with C#. i am also looking for a project work with which will help me to learn. so , i am interested in your project. i can join you if you are ok with it.

CodeElite

Awesome...I think we should get 2 to 3 more people in the group. Do you have an email address or something that I can contact you by?

rameshsunkari

Hi

I am interested in this project, my email id is rameshsunkari@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ramesh