Skip to main content

Help me to finish this interface codings please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 replies [Last post]
Audarya

I need to make employee id to be autoincrement.
wanna load details on a raw, back to text field when clickin on a raw.
Want to make status no, yes when clicking the Activation button, and the raw must be highlighted with red colour.

AttachmentSize
ma.jpg108.53 KB

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
extro

when you say 'autoincrement', do you mean to generate a random employee id automatically? if so make use of this line of code.

double x = Math.round(Math.random()*1000); //any number can serve
jtfEmployeeId.setText(String.valueOf(x));

But if you mean an orderly mode(1,2,3,4) of giving employee id to customer, then you have to specify it in the database, setting the column value of employeeId in the database as autoincrement, so that ones you click save, the data goes to the database and saves and at same time increments the employee id. Be specific with your questions. Good luck...

//nothing pass God

manoj.siripuram

Hi,

I am Converting google visualization charts to PDF file . I am Using core-renderer-R8pre2.jar and iText jars . I am doing the project in google app engine environment. I am getting error like following

access denied (java.io.FilePermission /home/.flyingsaucer/local.xhtmlrenderer.conf read)
com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger warn
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.awt.geom.AffineTransform is a restricted class. Please see the Google App Engine developer's guide for more details.
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:862)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:791)
at org.apache.jsp.Test_005fExport_jsp._jspService(Test_005fExport_jsp.java:184)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

How can I resolve this for getting Pdf file .

Thank You ,
S.Manoj