Skip to main content

undefined reference to `sigignore'

1 reply [Last post]
alexjingsi

I'm a college student and I'm poring the phoneMe advance mr2 to my arm-linux based set-top-box now. My device uses the system arm-linux 926. I use the source codes of phoneme_advanced-mr2-dev-src-b97-20_nov_2008, when I cross compile it, error occurs as described in the another thread . When I change the include path to fix the bug caused by the zconf.h, I see another error as below,

Linking /home/alex/workspace/phoneme_advance_b97/cdc/build/linux-arm-generic/./bin/cvm
obj/globals_md.o: In function `CVMinitStaticState':globals_md.c:(.text+0x68): undefined reference to `sigignore'
make[1]:Leaving the folder `/home/alex/workspace/phoneme_advance_b97/cdc/build/linux-arm-generic'
:globals_md.c:(.text+0x70): undefined reference to `sigignore'
collect2: ld returned 1

I find that the function 'sigignore' is included in signal.h, and this file is located in many paths, such as the /usr/include/signal.h. I wonder how to fix this problem to compile the phoneme advance successfully, could anybody give me some directions please? Another question, I need to port a cvm which supports the profile midp 2.0 and can run the midLet in the set-top-box, my device uses the directfb, is it possible to use advance mr2 to meet the demand ?

Thanks for your concern.

Best regards,
Alex

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
alexjingsi

thanks for your concern, and I've solved this problem according to this site