Pausing a normal selected service triggers EOS; in turn switches the player rate to 1.0.
- Select a service with default minimum duration.
- Change the player rate to 0.0 (pause rate).
- Wait for 20 seconds to let grow the buffer.
- Change the player rate to 30.0.
This scenario will work fine as expected on first attempt.
On second attempt it fails due to the reason as described below:
- After the player rate set to pause (0.0), EOS being triggered which causes pipeline.bus_call() to initiate "beginning of file encountered" error.
- Now, the rate is changed from 0.0 (pause) to 1.0 (live mode) due to EOS.
- Since, the player rate is currently set to 1.0, again changing the player rate to 30.0 fails.
Attached RI log for the same <<RILog.txt>>.
In addition to the aforesaid issue, few errors also observed stating "mpeg2video @ 0xcce7a70]ac-tex damaged at 0 12". Attached log <<Console_mpeg_error.txt>>
The buffer reaches EOS within very few seconds after starting the service, isn't due to GStreamer fault? Please comment.
Note: Two log files are attached in logs.zip