Skip to main content

Resource Editor just show black in Preview Screen

6 replies [Last post]
rsaadat

Hi;
I think there is some problems in the last version of Resource Editor. I cleared the cache and downloaded it more the 10 times and also try to run the JAR file in trunk/www/designer, but the Preview Screen is always black.
Also when I going to GUI tab and put a component like label on the Preview Screen, it doesn't show the text inside label and just show a blue border around the label.
I have same problem on Windows 7.0 and MAC OS X. Please help me to solve this.
Thank you in advance and sorry for bad English.

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
vprise

I appologize for this, I committed a bad version and failed to notice it because of the broken JWS.
I reverted to the previous binary, just clear your Java cache and relaunch.

rsaadat

Thanks. I tested the new one from /trunk. The Preview Screen working properly and there is no black screen, But there are another problems.
1. The fonts still don't affect on component.
2. The components don't add to the GUI hierarchy list.
3. After switching between Theme and GUI tab, the components disappear in both (GUI/Theme) Preview Screen.

Also I want to inform you that the ResourceEditor in /beforeWSrestructure is working like a charm.
Thanks again.

vprise

I updated the editor again, if you have specific issues please file a bug report. You can attach a jing video to such reports as well.

rsaadat

Unfortunately problems are still alive.
How and where I can sent the bugs?
Thanks for your attention.

vprise

Theres an issue tracker in lwuit.java.net

rsaadat

Also Fonts doesn't work in the last ResourceEditor.