Skip to main content

Issue with comboBox and Commands when created with the new Theme Editor

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
2 replies [Last post]
gavelez

Hi:

I have 2 issues that behaves the same manner.

For reference, i used the new Theme Editor and exported the Netbeans project with it.

1. I have some comboBoxes in my app and when the user selects the comboBox and the popup with the items is shown, 2 commands ("Cancel" and "Select") are added to the screen. If the user tries to use that commands it does nothing.

2. The same happens when i add more than 2 command to a form, when the user selects the menu of commands ("more").

How can my app hear the "Cancel" - "Back" commands and get reference to the popup in order to dismiss/dispose it inside my StateMachine class when the commands are selected?

Please take into account the fact that the new Theme Editor were used, and the code that creates that commands are not on my source code, or at least i don't know how to obtain that references.

Thank you in advance

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
gavelez

I refreshed my Theme Creator from JNLP with the last version and now the problem it's gone.

Thank you!!

vprise

Glad to be of service ;-)