Skip to main content

How to make Theme permanent across Form re-show ?

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
1 reply [Last post]
andrianiaina

Hi all,

I created a Theme in the resource Editor , and I applied it in the constructor of a first opened Form named MenuPrincipal which is opened from the Midlet startApp() :

r = Resources.open("/resources.res");

tTheme = r.getTheme("Theme");

UIManager.getInstance().setThemeProps(tTheme);

There is a second Form ,named ListCredit, which is shown from the MenuPrincipal Form, which contains a Table, and this Table is concerned with the Theme : this is about the background color of the Table components cells ( odd rows and even rows ) and their fonts. I set the cells UIID in the constructor of the ListCredit Form.

The problem is that when I show a new Form from the ListCredit Form and after I go back to the ListCredit Form through the menu , ListCredit.showBack(); , then the styles about the cells of the Table in the ListCredit Form are lost ! That is the odd and even rows are not colored , their fonts are not as in the resource Editor.

So how to make the styles of the Table cells permanent across multiple re-show ?

PS : For other objects outside the Table in the ListCredit Form, such as Label, their styles are not changed , for example their fonts. It is only the Table which is concerned with the problem.

Thank you very much indeed

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
vprise