Skip to main content

Custom commands and menus with resource editor

5 replies [Last post]
cyber

Hi, i speak spanish but i speak some the english but i go to use a traductor.

I was trying to customize the commands with the themes but did not change the appearance. I do not know how to do. If anyone has an example would help me a lot.
The following image shows how the command is edited but no change in appearance.

link image: www.imagengratis.org/images/imagenhl3mh.jpg

I do not know how to make the commands of this image

plus.google.com/photos/100713690778808155023/albums/5615065614612121633/5615065771351423810

or

www.imagengratis.org/images/capturarf4ur.jpg

From already thank you very much.
Greetings.

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
vprise

Use the SoftButton style to define the look for the softbutton area. You can create a theme from a template to see how we customized that style.

cyber

thanks vprise

cyber

I tried to get the same button for the command but failed. There is no way to see the style "border image wizard" and see the values ​​for how was built?

In this part.

link=www.subeimagenes.net/images/771dibujo.jpg

I refer to the values ​​of "create image", "cut image".Because when I click the Border tab and "border image wizard" is not the values ​​that made the style of the buttons.

From already thank you very much.
Greetings.

vprise

I don't understand the question?

The wizard generates images into the border. After they are generated you can edit the border in the standard way by pressing the "..." button and seeing the images within the border. You can see the images that are a part of the border in the images section of the resource editor. They are "hidden" by default to avoid clutter but you can switch to the "all images" tab to see them.

cyber

Hello, my problem is the next. I want to know how to build the commands of "theme" named tipster_theme. As the picture below

www.subeimagenes.com/img/image-171501.jpg

But, in the part "Border"->"Image border wizard" not does not appers the values and neither the figure of black colour. And in the part de "..." only appear the images but not the values for to built from the start button.

Saludos.