Skip to main content

ContainerList is not scrolable on the Nokia X3 (Touch)

5 replies [Last post]
Eugen.Martynov

Hi guys,

Faced with this problem. Tried to resolve by setting different scroll flags (Scrollable, Draggable, SmothScrolling) but nothing helps. Can anyone suggest how to fix issue?

Thanks,

Eugen

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
vprise

Check out the LWUIT demo in the Grid mode (just go into the scrolling demo and press the Grid command). Works fine as far as I know on all devices.

If you have a valid use case that doesn't work please provide proper details.

Eugen.Martynov

Hi,

i don't know what we did, but it's working now. Trying to scroll it to the bottom with this code:

setScrollY(getScrollDimension().getHeight() - getVisibleBounds().getSize().getHeight());

invalidate();

But sometimes there is gap with size like one element height. But this is different topic.

Thaks,

Eugen

vprise

You generally shouldn't call setScrollY() unless you are sure you know what you are doing.

Eugen.Martynov

Hi!

Thanks for the reply.

I'm trying to scroll ContainerList to the bottom without focusing it. If I'm trying to use Model.setSelectedIndex() it requests focus to the list.

Regards,

Eugen

vprise

That's because container list uses focus to indicate selection.

You can derive container list and invoke scrollComponentToVisible(getComponentAt(getComponentCount() - 1));