Skip to main content

Can't set Tabs icon or selected Icon

3 replies [Last post]
maath247

Hope everyone is doing well ... I just came across this issue whrer I created a blenk Form then set layout to border using the resource editor. I managed to chage the text of the tabs buth the problem is that when I try to set icons for the tabs It like there is no change happenst the icon selected still [null, null, null] I searched in the forum no one seems to have this issue but do I have to setup something before setting icons for the tabs? I already iclude few Images in the resource editor while I'm trying this? Regards Thanks

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
vprise

I think there was such an issue for some use case which I fixed in the past, make sure to replace all the null entries in the icons and not just some of them. Also make sure you don't have some empty entries at the top of the list when editing.

binyaz

I have exactly the same problem. I'm using the latest LWUIT Resource editor version 1.5 build 1595.
When i set all icons and press OK then icons remain null. I tried with container and embedded container, 1,2,3 and 4 tabs no achievement.

binyaz

As Shai Almog answered me here this is a bug in resource editor and we should add icons in code.