Launching Xlet after VFS update on Samsung BD-C5500
I'm looking for solution on issue during launching Xlet from another Xlet after VFS update on Samsung BD-C5500.
The same application runs fine on PowerDVD, WinDVD and PS3.
Here what I try to accomplish:
1. On the disc there is single Xlet (A) marked as first playback
2. Xlet A fetches second one from network (Xlet B)
3. Xlet A requests VFS update (in result there is PREPARED state)
4. Xlet A invokes starting Xlet B
5. On Samsung, after point 4, nothing happens, not going into initXlet, not throwing any error etc.
Tried samples from HD cookbook, the same happens.
As I mentioned before, it runs correctly on PS3 and software players.
Placing Xlet B on the disc (not downloading it and requesting VFS update) makes it working on all players.