Skip to main content

error with peerID

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
4 replies [Last post]
hades82

Hi, I hope you can help me... I have an application where two peers share information by sending messages via JXTABidiPipe. Peers start fine but when I try to send anything I get this message:
21-mar-2011 19:11:12 net.jxta.impl.endpoint.WireFormatMessageBinary$Instantiator enforceCbjxOnIncoming
SEVERE: EndpointRouterMsg declared src address does not match the sender's address. tempMsgERM.getSrcAddress()=jxta://cbid-59616261646162614E472050325033AEF4227AE53E0D4B7D16B39DD93EC44C03, tempEASuposedToBe=jxta://cbid-59616261646162614A78746150325033C3A18CA2EA2F342C2049A9AC8C405403
First ID matches with the remote PeerID but I don't know from where gets the other ID. Have you ever seen this error before? How could I solve it?
Thank you very much!!

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
hades82

Ok, I give up. Back to JXSE 2.6 and everithing working fine. I will try again 2.7RC1 when I finish my work, to see compatibility.
Thanks!!!

hades82

Last trial today:
Another application with too simple peers. One of them publish (discoveryService.publish()) its own peerAdvertisement retrieved from the peerGroup after NetworkManager.startNetwork(). On the other hand, the other peer only calls DiscoveryService.getRemoteAdvertisements(). The latter thows the same error.
I don't know but it can't be an easier example to explain the issue. How do the second peer do the ID check? I've been reading the source code but I get lost further from the enforceCbjxOnIncoming method from WireFormatMessage.
Thanks again for your help

hades82

I've tried to sign all advertisements I publish: No results, the same problem.
Also I've tried to stop the membershipService: the original error dissapears, but there are lots of warnings and Exceptions instead. Maybe it could be some kind of configuration of the MembershipService?
Please help!!!

hades82

Ok, this error happens even if I don't connect the pipe, just when both peers start and publish their info.
I think it could be caused by the Advertisements I publish. They are: the PeerAdvertisement that I get from the peerGroup (it's created automatically, so I don't think it be the problem) and a PipeAdvertisement I create with AdvertisementFactory (It could be the matter). After this i assign to the PipeAdvertisement ID, Name, Type and Desc, and latter I publish it. Must I do anything more before publish it? I mean sign it ore something else.
I will thank too some method to isole the problem and solve it...
Thank you very much!!