Sr. Level Java Software Test Engineers - Seattle, WA
Volt is looking for Sr. Level Java Software Test Engineers who are vibrant and self-sufficient with at least 2 years of experience in Test Automation and Regression systems to help automate Cloud Portfolio products. These roles will be responsible for designing and implementing various automation infrastructure procedures and products to adapt to the needs of businesses across the Puget Sound region.
- Architect and implement new features in automation systems
- Provide guidance at an architectural level to team members
- Design automated techniques to provide coverage on various branches in parallel.
Develop and improve internal Regression Systems.
- Consistently strive to produce better automated software coverage.
- Integrate test suites into a test management system and test harness.
- Participate in feature teams during the sprint process.
- Develop and maintain metrics.
- Ensure resolution of defects and escalate any defects critical to the quality of the product.
- Troubleshoot with Developers, Architects and other Test Engineers to resolve defects.
These positions are offered through Volt Technical Resources, located in Redmond, WA. We are among the largest IT Staffing Companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements, and support many of the top rated IT Companies in the Pacific Northwest.
*** Please Note: Must be Currently Available and Authorized to Work for Any Company in the USA. Local Candidates are Encouraged to Apply! Please no Corp to Corp, Recruiting Agency or Subcontracting Company responses at this time. Thank You. ***
Java Test Engineer Qualifications:
3+ years of experience with Java (including build tools such as Ant and Maven).
2+ years of experience in Software Test Automation Engineering.
Strong analytical thinking, logical reasoning, problem recognition, and problem resolution skills.
Ability to search out and to document high priority software flaws in a clear and concise manner.
QE tools, bug tracking, test tools, etc.
Skills Desired but not Required:
- Web Services development (REST, SOAP).
- Knowledge of Regression System process.
- Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Systems Administration knowledge/experience.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Windows System Administration.
- BS Degree in Computer Science; or equivalent experience.
How to Apply: Please email your resume to Volt at: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the following job number and job title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct Recruiter to readily discuss this job with you: 300117-10098-12-320295 - Java Software Test Engineer and include the website name where you saw this posting listed.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.