Sr. Java Developers-Direct hire-Detroit/Tampa/Pittsburg/Seattle
CIBER is looking for a Sr. Java Developer with 7+ years of hands-on development experience on both front end and back end web application technologies. The candidate needs to have a strong understanding of Object Oriented principles, UML based design, Java EE and Java based technologies and tools. In addition candidate should possess expert knowledge on frameworks, UI and web enterprise technologies. The candidate should be comfortable working on Java based tools/technologies from various vendors including open source and should be capable of being hands-on as well as capable of providing mentorship to junior resources. Candidate should be able to step up to be a lead when required and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Candidate needs to articulate technical topics in a clear concise manner and not just use buzzwords. Candidate should have strong inclination to code and be ready to roll up the sleeves to solve a problem. In addition, candidate’s personality should be team friendly. Candidate MUST be willing to travel.
Technical Capabilities Required:
The ideal resource needs to have experience in at least 50% of the technologies/tools from the following areas:
CIBER’s Java competencies are in the following areas:
• Java: JEE, Java 5, 6, JSP, Servlet, JSTL, EJB, JPA, JTA, JMS
• Web Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss
• Frameworks: Struts, Spring suite 2 and 3, JSF, SEAM, Wicket, Ruby on Rails, Apache Commons
• SOA: SOAP, RESTful, XML, ESB, JAXB, WS-Security, Mule, Governance, WS-interoperability
• Object Relational Mapping Toolsets: Hibernate, iBatis
• Patterns: Session Façade, Factory, Front Controller, etc.
• Rules Engines: JRules, iLog, Blaze, Drools
• Messaging and Integration: JMS, JCA, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker
• CMS, Portal Technologies, Document Management: LifeRay, WordPress, Joomla, Documentum
• Security: OpenLdap, OAuth, openSSL, Tokens, Encryption, Certificates, Apache CXF, SAML
• Database Integration: Good SQL skills in any RDBMS platform (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL)
• Architecture: TOGAF, Zachman, FEA
Compelling reasons to consider CIBER as an employer
CIBER is a leader in Enterprise Web Application development and a Global Enterprise J2EE Solution Provider. Our expertise spans across different verticals and our consultants possess advanced skills on a plethora of Java based technologies and tools. CIBER has successfully delivered J2EE and JEE solutions for various clients using vendor specific tools/technologies from IBM, Oracle and BEA as well as open source technologies from Apache, Red Hat and numerous others. In addition, CIBER has built and continues to strengthen its foundational Java component called SPARC, which is a rapid deployment toolset that helps us leap forward in a new client environment. SPARC puts us way ahead of our competition. CIBER has gathered the best of breed solutions from past client experiences and formed a collection of frameworks that we rapidly deploy in a client’s environment, so we start being productive from Day 1.