[HCM] Java Software Architect (SA & SSA) at KMS Technology
• Work with US-based clients and/or Vietnam development center to understand business needs and technical direction of a large-scale healthcare software suite.
• Lead the offshore development center, ensure the understanding and compliance of offshore engineers to the product vision and technical direction of the software suite.
• Participate in software architecture and design activities with both the client’s technical leaders and KMS onshore/offshore, make technical decision for the development of the software suite.
• Actively participate in sprint planning and retrospective meetings. Perform estimate or estimate reviews.
• Hands on in coding, design reviews, and code reviews.
• 10+ years of professional experience in Software Development.
• 3+ years as enterprise software architect or 5+ years as lead developer with minimum of 1 year in technical architect role.
• 5+ years experience with Java EE and application server architectures.
• 4+ years experience with RDBMS, SQL and object/relational mappings, dealing with large data.
• 1+ years experience working with US Healthcare system is a strong plus.
• Experience with scaling web-based applications and web security issues.
• Strong English written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to client’s technical leaders and executive team as well as participating online conferences in English.
• Vietnamese language is not required but a plus.
• Availability to work flexible hours to overlap with US and Vietnam working hours.
• Availability to reallocate to Vietnam and occasionally travel to the US on business.
If you're interested in this position, please send your resume via email@example.com
You can find here for more information: http://www.kms-technology.com/current-openings.html
In case you are not ready this time but know some friends with matching skills (applied to all opening positions), introduce him/her now to get referral bonus!