[Hanoi] French IT company is looking for TESTERS
eXo is an international IT firm established in 2003 with administrative headquarters located in Paris, France; business operations in San Francisco, California of United State and offices in Tunisia and Vietnam. Starting with U.S. Department of Defense, eXo’s first client, currently we have worked closely with a lot of huge and famous organizations in all over the world as France Ministry of Economy of Finance and Industry, HSBC, Generali Group, Aeronautica, Eads, …
Being proud of our own innovation and extensible product, a full-featured social-collaboration platform for the enterprise, we are working smarter and harder for creating the products of tomorrow and maximize benefits for both users and developers. We have gathered over hundred talent eXoers in all over the world.
Join us for enjoying an open, friendly and professional working environment, challenging technology innovation and achieving team and your own success!
Now we are looking for QA Engineer (Tester) and here are the successful candidate core skills/talents:
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes.
- Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces.
- Excellent technical analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have experience in testing web applications
- Knowledge in bug trackers: JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.
- Able to describe bugs in sufficient detail for a developer to understand
- Collaborating closely with developers in an agile environment (scrum)
- Experience in using Test Management Software Tools (Qmetry, TestLink)
- Experience of server and client operative system like, Linux or Windows is beneficial
- Basic knowledge in Java to be able to write Selenium scripts (experience with testNG and Git is a plus)
- At least 3 years’ experience in software manual and automation testing
- Experience in software test automation (automation, development, UI testing). Familiarity with SELENIUM Webdriver is a plus
- Technical documentation skills
- Being passionate about great software and natural curious
- Good level at English speaking and writing
- Ability to research Open Source and to be constantly up to date with new technologies
AND, HERE IS WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Open, friendly and professional working environment; working closely with internal experts and prestigious partners
- Attractive salary and benefits
- 13th month bonus, plus performance bonus
- Bi-annual salary review
- Additional annual leave for long vacation trip
- Additional Health Care and Accident Insurance
- English improving programs
- Various company, technical and sport activities
- Advanced Technical and Soft Skills Training
- Company Holiday and picnics
- Clear career path with real promotion perspectives
- Central working location
- Working from Mondays to Fridays with a limitation overtime for ensuring your work-life balance
Kindly send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our website: http://www.exoplatform.com/company/vi/company/careers