ADP is Hiring!
My name is Barak Mowery. I am a recruitment partner with ADP, and our team is working on the 67849-Principal Appl. Developer in Roseland, New Jersey.
While searching specific skills and backgrounds, your credentials surfaced. I felt that reaching out to you would be beneficial. Please review the information and contact me at your convenience. If you feel there is another person who could benefit from our opportunity, please feel free to pass along my contact information.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients in more than 125 countries, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world. We build personalized solutions that can meet any organization’s unique goals and increase their productivity.
As the world’s largest B2B cloud company and an industry pioneer in SaaS, ADP continues to be a global leader in technology for HR and Human Capital Management. Our investments in technology increase every year to develop simpler, more elegant solutions to deliver our unique breadth of offerings to clients.
ADP Innovation Labs are a natural evolution for ADP. We have existing teams focused on the enhancements and support of today’s client offerings, and through the ADP Innovation Labs, we have ongoing investments in finding great new ideas for the future. Both are essential to continuing our long history of success. Many of our core solutions in the US and across our International products are leveraging new capabilities incubated in the lab and will continue to roll out another wave of new innovations this year.
ADP is expanding its Innovation labs and building a startup style operation in NYC in order to accelerate new technical innovation across UI, Search, Big Data, Social…etc., The concept and vision behind the strategy is "Innovate like a Startup" with the goal of delivering highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions to the market. Our goal for the expansion of the Innovation Labs is to have specialized teams of superstars focused in these areas to keep pace with market trends and quickly incubate and deliver capabilities that will dramatically increase the value of our solutions for clients. They will drive our next gen user experiences, designs and technologies which will be incorporated into our products & platforms and make their way into the next wave of solutions for ADP.
We are seeking diverse talent with different experiences, backgrounds, education, creative expertise, technical acumen, etc. that will offer new perspectives and challenge convention as we focus on the future of ADP for years to come.
As we rapidly work to meet new business demand for our products, great opportunities lay ahead. We currently have multiple openings in several locations across the US.
Automatic Data Processing (ADP) is the proud recipient of ten prestigious employer awards in the past 3 years. They include:
• Fortune's 2011 list of America’s Most Admired Companies
• Forbes 2011 list of The World's Most Innovative Companies
• Equality Company of the Year (2011)
• 2011 Diversity MBA Magazine
• 50 Out Front for Diversity Leadership
• Best Places for Diverse Managers to Work (2011)
• Working Mother Magazine Best Places to Work (2010)
• Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality (2012)
ADP offers very competitive salary and benefit packages, commensurate with skills and experience. To be a part of these exciting opportunities, please click the below link:
Once you are at the website, you can filter by location. Please enter the State abbreviation to narrow results. Once you have reviewed the job description. Please send me your updated resume with bullet points of where your experience meets or exceeds the requirements of the position you are interested in
Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Please respond directly at email@example.com. Or via phone 828-654-8586
ALL INVITES ACCEPTED
ADP's Shared Responsibility initiative provides an exciting opportunity to work on a suite of products that enable our clients to navigate the nuances of the Affordable Care Act. This is an invitation to join a great team, in a startup like environment, and deliver a range of functionality at an accelerated pace.
As a Principal Application developer, you will -
• Lead the development activities for one of the scrum teams.
• Participate effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) including planning, construction, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
• Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables.
• Investigate and resolve application issues as needed
• Collaborate with internal clients, product managers, architects and analysts to develop and review requirements and design.
• Review and create system, software and functional design specifications that address requirements.
• Participate in project planning and release management.
• Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge for the application.
• Research, recommend, and introduce new technologies as appropriate.
• HTML5, CSS3 experience
• JQuery or a similar framework (Dojo, Backbone, Angular, Bootstrap,etc.)
• Rendering frameworks like JSF or Spring MVC.
Ten plus years of Java/Java EE development experience.
• Experience with Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, Ant/Maven Eclipse, JUnit, Log4j.
• Experience developing highly scalable back-end solutions using the Websphere platform.
• REST Web Service development using Java (JAX-RS or Spring-MVC)
• Experience coding high performance batch processes is a plus.
• Must have worked with Oracle/SQL.
Experience with domain and data modeling
12+ years of experience in the IT industry.
A bachelor's degree with a major in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.