Skip to main content

ADP is Hiring!

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
No replies
bmowery

My name is Barak Mowery. I am a recruitment partner with ADP, and our team is working on the 67849-Principal Appl. Developer in Roseland, New Jersey.

While searching specific skills and backgrounds, your credentials surfaced. I felt that reaching out to you would be beneficial. Please review the information and contact me at your convenience. If you feel there is another person who could benefit from our opportunity, please feel free to pass along my contact information.

About ADP
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients in more than 125 countries, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world. We build personalized solutions that can meet any organization