Ynot - a new scripting language in Java
Hi developers :) (and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!)
My name is Eric Quésada.
I would like to introduce my personal project named "Ynot".
It's a new scripting language made in Java.
I work on it on my free time for 2 years.
The project is hosted here: http://www.ynotscript.com
To summarize in few words:
- It's a scripting language so no more need to compile.
- The syntax is easy to read and to write (similar to PHP or Pascal).
- The project is free under GPLv3 license.
- The interpreter is made in Java.
- The ynot scrips can use all the Java SE API (swing, sound...)
- If you put some .jar just around your script you can use the classes' jar directly without any modification or configuration.
- To install you just need to unzip the archive.
- To launch a ynot script you just need to "Open with" the script with the ynot.sh or ynot.jar file.
On the website there is a 2 minutes video showing a simple "helloworld".
I will be very proud if you can just visit the site (and "why not" test this new language)
Thank you very much.