Skip to main content

what happened to TableSortController

3 replies [Last post]
twolf2919

We're using Jyloo's Synthetica L&F and their add-ons, most of which are swingx-based. We also use swingx components on our own. I just upgraded to their latest release of the add-ons, which uses/ships with swingx-1.6.2 and am getting some compile errors in our source code - it looks like org.jdesktop.swingx.sort.TableSortController no longer exists....and we have a class, SummaryTableSorter, that extends that class.
Has TableSortController been refactored/renamed to something else or is it completely gone?
Any info is much appreciated.
Tom

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
kleopatra

sorry for the delay - often can't post here, getting an error: "Menüleiste "DrupalFiltered" existiert nicht"... darn this forum is driving me ...

No, there're no changes of TableSortController on the swingx side, so can't help. Maybe Wolfgang has an idea?
Jeanette

twolf2919

duh - mea culpa. It's still there. Jyloo distributes both the JDK 1.5 swingx library and JDK 1.6 libraries - I accidentally grabbed the 1.5 libs :-(
Sorry for wasting everyone's time.
tom

kleopatra

thanks for the follow-up - good to hear that's not me who goofed <g>
Cheers
Jeanette