Skip to main content

SwingX 1.6.4 Released

6 replies [Last post]
kschaefe

I am pleased to announce the release of SwingX 1.6.4. Not a lot of changes in this revision. The key thrust was to make sure that we were correctly producing sources and javadoc jars for the swingx-all rollup module. I would like to thank everyone who tested the staging releases to help ensure that we correctly deployed the 1.6.4 release.

Karl

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
kleopatra

Karl,

great job :-)

Maven afficionados will know where to find the artifacts (other than at maven.java.net), for the convenience of all others I have copied swingx-all and beaninfo jars to the swingx project download area:

http://java.net/projects/swingx/downloads/directory/releases

the reolved issues:

http://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=proj...

Due to dependency cleanup, some classes are moved and breaking existing code - most resolvable by "organize imports" or similar. One exception I stumbled across is a rename from ColorUtils to PaintUtils. If anybody detects more, please comment in this thread.

Thanks
Jeanette

mwrekers

We use JXMapKit from the swingx-ws project which is now broken with swingx-1.6.4. (org.jdesktop.swingx.graphics.GraphicsUtilities not found).

Will there be an updated version from swingx-ws?

kleopatra

as you probably know, swingx-ws is unmaintained ;-) But not a big deal for you to fix locally: grab the sources, let your IDE do a "organize imports" and jar again ...

Thinking about it, we should probably update the project to rely on SwingX 1.6.4, even though it wouldn't be formally tested. Any objections?

Thanks for the alert!
Jeanette

unai

Please do! I will do some "informal" testing myself :)

Thanks in advance to whoever will be so nice to have a look into this issue!

Cheers,
/Unai

kleopatra

would you please file a task issue and assign it to me (tend to get forgetful with age ;-)

Thanks
Jeanette

Spinnifex

Hi,

I got a little question.

How can I extract the pure HTML-Sites from the javadoc.jar?
I want to read the javadoc in my browser.

Regards,

Spinni