I've got "some cool new widgets"
I've got "some cool new widgets" that I would like to make publicly available, preferably
as part of the SwingX widgets. They consist of:
- JXMLNote: A rich text edit widget for note taking, based on JTextPane, with styles, a structured XML
document format with meta data, zooming, high level interface to Highlighters, good copy/paste
functionality, good do/undo functionality, a tabbed ruler, reasonable HTML copy/paste with MSWord/OpenOffice,
printing functionality and integration with:
- A reporting engine, that is very easy to use, yet powerful enough to use for printing purposes in your
java program, that creates output to PDF and for printing. Currently HTML output is being created.;
- JHelpEditor/JHelpViewer, based on JXMLNote and the reporting engine. An easy way to create
help files for your java program.
- JXSplitTable - Two JXTables in one widget with one JXSplitTable table model. That can be used to
create a table interaction with users with a 'left' side and a 'right' side that scroll vertically synchronously,
but horizontally asynchronously.
- JXTwoLevelSplitTable - Based on JXSplitTable, creates a table that has 'two levels': headers with
information beneath that can be opened and closed.