SmartArt Rendering in Thumbnail & Load Cloned Presentation in PP 2010
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (2.9.2) has been released. This release includes some important enhancement like PDF export having chart, EULA for Aspose.Slides, message printing on compilation, loading cloned presentation and Bullets rendering. Moreover this release fixes SmartArt rendering, Text Formatting, cells merging and background image transparency on thumbnail. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as given below.
• Enhanced PDF export having chart
• Warning message printed on compiling Aspose.Slides for Java code is fixed
• Presentation error is fixed when loading cloned presentation into PP 2010
• A lot of regressions when cloning slides
• Update EULA for Aspose.Slides
• Bullets improperly rendered in generated thumbnail is resolved
• Audio added in presentation can be extracted now
• Wrong shape fill color on thumbnail is fixed
• Background image transparency on thumbnail
• Chart line missing is fixed in the generated thumbnail
• SmartArt is now properly rendered in thumbnail
• Text overflow in thumbnails is fixed when different dimension is used
• Text Formatting lost is resolved on generating thumbnail
• Merging Cells causes extra column to appear in 2.8.2 PPT is fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
More about Aspose.Slides for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/...
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.slides-f...
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.slides-for-ja...
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for Java blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/defau...