PowerPoint 2007 SP3 Support & Cloning Slides with Videos in Java App.
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (2.8.2) has been released. This is primarily a maintenance and more stable release. This hotfix ensures that presentations generated with Aspose.Slides for Java can be opened in PowerPoint 2007 SP3. Many of slide rendering issues that our customer have reported have been fixed and we have added support for rendering of SmartArt. A number of other issues have been fixed. We have looked at slide cloning and now support embedded videos in cloned presentations. The issue of table borders failing to render in saved or cloned presentation has also been resolved in this hotfix.
· Aspose.Slides cloned presentation failed to get open in PowerPoint SP3 is now resolved.
· Wrong bullet image is fixed when exporting PPTX file into PDF
· Images appearance with a white border around them is resolved when exported from PPTX to PDF
· A lot of regressions when cloning slides
· Error message on resave the PPTX file is resolved
· Cloning Slides with videos
· Improved SmartArt rendering in thumbnail
· Table lines missing in cloned PPT is fixed
· Table lines disappearance on saving PPT is resolved
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Setting the Slide Background Color to a Gradient: http://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesjava/Setting+the+Slide+Background+Color+to+a+Gradient
- Creating SlideEx Thumbnail Image: http://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesjava/Creating+SlideEx+Thumbnail+Image
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
More about Aspose.Slides for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for Java Forum:http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.slides-product-family/109/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for Java blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066