Good night everybody,
I'm looking for information about Enterprise Application, and there is a lot of it. But, I've got some questions:
1. Eclipse vs Netbeans? With Netbeans, I tried to do the wiki sample, and I can't do it. I've always the same error. On the other hand, with Eclipse (without plugins), there's a lot of work to do.
2. Glass Fish/Tomcat? My application would be such us: A MySQL BBDD, with about 50 clients;
3. Hibernate / Axis...
My last 'project' was in Eclipse:
- Create Enterprise Application
- Create Dynamic Web Project
- Create JPA Project (link with the Mysql succcessful); obtain entities from tables.
My problems were with Hibernate configuration, JSP, WebServices, WebService Client, beans,...
Any full example, with Eclipse and GlassFish??
Thank you a lot.