Generate OPC & Deutsche Post Leticode Barcodes in JasperReports
What's new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports1.5.0 has been released. This new release includes support for rendering OPC and Deutsche Post Leticode barcodes. Also automatically adjust x and y Dimensions based on specified image width and height. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Deutsche Post Leitcode Barcode Generation
- OPC barcode generation
- Automatically adjust x and y Dimensions based on specified image width and height
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for JasperReportsdocumentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports allows developers to display high quality barcode labels on JasperReports that can be rendered further in BMP, JPG, GIF and PNG formats. It supports more than 25 barcode symbologies including Linear or 2D barcodes and can also be integrated into existing and new JasperReport (jrxml) files. Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports is written purely in Java and a single provided JAR file can easily be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer.
More about Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Download Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Online Documentation of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for JasperReportsblog