Excel to PDF Conversion, XLS, XLSX & ODS Rendering are Improved
What's new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.1.0 has been released. It includes a number of useful enhancement, like pivot tables handling, XLSX and ODS formats. We have also fixed issues regarding shapes, XLS, XLSX and ODS rendering. Moreover, Excel-to-PDF feature is further improved in this release. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
· Delete template files after reading XLSX/ODS files with Apache's zip tool
· Cell contents disappearance is fixed from the generated PDF file
· Sheet's zoom is fixed when opening an XLS template file
· Cell.getStringValue() now give correct value for double types
· When saving to PDF, the right part of shape's text is truncated and part of image lost
· Number format lost is fixed when saving to ODS file format
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Use Error Checking Options: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/use-error-checking-options.html
- Insert a Linked Picture from Web Address: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/insert-a-linked-picture-from-web-address.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum:http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.cells-product-family/19/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066