Email Conversion to MHTML, ICS Files Processing & PSTs Creation are Enhanced
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 2.9.0. As Aspose.Email for Java is autoported from its equivalent .NET version, any new feature implemented in the .NET version is available automatically in the ported Java version. Aspose.Email for Java 2.9.0 now supports adding contacts, notes, tasks, calendar, and journal items to PST files in the same way as messages are added to PST. We have also fixed a number of bugs, reported earlier by our valued customers and users, in this month's release. Issues related to email conversion to other formats such as MHTML, saving image from a VCard, processing ICS files, creating PSTs with a large number of email messages, saving attachments from message using stream and some exceptions. The main bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Adding MapiContact, MapiNote, MapiTask, MapiJournal and MapiCalendars to PST file
- Exception "java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException" raised with utf-7 string decoding is fixed
- Exception "UriFormatException was unhandled" raised for ICS file is fixed
- Outlook 2010 Received Date column set to NONE for PST created from AE 2.8.0
- EML to MHTML conversion - accentuated characters now displayed properly
- FormatException while loading the ICS file is now fixed
- EML meeting with no Recipients conversion to MSG gives ArgumentNullException is now fixed
- German special characters not handled properly while converting MSG to MHTML format is now fixed
- Issue with long encoded MailAddress display name is resolved
- Scanpst reports errors for a PST created with Aspose.Email are fixed
- Encoding problem resolved while rendering messages to mhtml format
- Message that was extracted from PST file with PersonalStorage.SaveMessageToStream loses attachments is now fixed
- Saving photo data from VCard gives ArgumentException was now handled
- Chartset porblem when saving EML is fixed
- Issue resolved for reading message Exception while extracting messages from PST
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well asDesktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Oulook PST MSG EML component Aspose.Email for Java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog