Aspose.Newsletter July 2012 Edition is out Now
Aspose Newsletter for July 2012 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month's technical article shows how to use customizable cache in Aspose.Imaging for .NET & a migration tip for getting thumbnail images from PDF documents with Aspose.Pdf for .NET. The video tutorial shows installing Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint.
For the fourth year in a row, Aspose has received an SD Times Top 100 award, this time in the Libraries & Frameworks category. The SD Times 100 is not a product award but awards leadership in a variety of software development industry areas. Nominations are submitted by SD Times readers and editors and winners are selected by the SD Times editorial board. We're delighted to be so highly thought of and strive to continue to innovate and serve our customers.
Aspose has Goodies for User Groups
Aspose supports user groups of all types and sizes. We'd like to get in contact with more user groups, particularly .NET, Java and SharePoint user groups. We have resource CDs, pens, and T-shirts to add to your goody bags and are happy to give discounts on our products too!
We have added community pages to our website so that the user groups and events that we support have more visibility. If you are planning an event, please get in touch and we will be happy to let everyone know via our Facebook and Twitter pages. If you lead a user group, or know of one that would benefit from our support, please contact us. We'd love to hear from you.
Technical Article - Customizable Cache in Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging uses caching for temporary data storage. The mechanism is simple to use, customizable and transparent. It ensures that there are no performance issues during image processing. This article explains how to customize the cache. Click below to read the complete article about customizable cache in Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET â€" a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.2.2 â€" a number of enhancements and fixes to improve subtotal management, and more.
- Aspose.Words for .NETâ€" our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET 4.8.0 -adds support for a number of barcodes on Silverlight and fixes a few issues.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.3.0 - adds support for pre-defined page sizes, setting shape order as wells as enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.3.0- adds support for TIFF, including compression and multi-page TIFFs and improves performance.
- Aspose.Total for Java â€" a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.2.2 - a hotfix that allows regex searches on cell content and introduces a number of fixes.
- Aspose.Words for Java â€" our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.3.0 - a number of fixes, mainly about conversion to and from PDF.
- Aspose.Email for Java 1.8.0 -adds support for adding ASCII messages to Unicode PST, changing PST display name in Outlook, and a few fixes.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services â€" a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Words for SSRS 3.6.0 - a number of fixes.
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS 4.8.0 - adds support for a number of barcodes on Silverlight and fixes a few issues.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports â€" a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Cells for JasperReports 1.1.1 - fixes a number of issues with parsing Excel 2007 files and more.
Tutorial Video - Installing Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint
The merged version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (6.0.0 onwards) gives you great control over many different aspects of PDF documents. You can find and replace text, for example. This video tutorial shows you how to replace text in a PDF with a form field in. Click below to watch the Video.
Migration Tip - Getting Thumbnail Images from PDF Documents with Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf for .NET gives you the tools you need to create, read, write and manipulate PDF files. It does all of this without using Adobe Acrobat. To show you what is possible using Apsose.Pdf for .NET we compared creating thumbnails from PDF file using the Acrobat SDK and Aspose.Pdf for .NET. We think you'll be interested to see how much shorter the Aspose.Pdf for .NET code is. Read the complete migration tip about Getting Thumbnail Images from PDF Documents.
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, October 2012 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter
is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in
hearing from you.
- Post a question on our
- Connect with us on Post a question on our
Aspose Pty Ltd
79 Longueville Road