Add Optical Character Recognition in Java Web & Desktop Applications
What's new in this release?
Aspose is proud to expand its Java products family with the addition of a new product; Aspose.OCR for Java. Aspose.OCR for Java is a character recognition component built to allow developers to add OCR functionality in their Java web applications, web services and Windows applications. Aspose.OCR provides simple set of classes that allow developers to recognize characters from the images. You can extract text in hOCR format which not only gives you the extracted text but other text information (font and style etc.) as well. Aspose.OCR for Java supports Arial, Times New Roman and Tahoma fonts in regular, bold and italic text styles. The API is extensible, easy to use and compact. It provides common functionality so that developers have to write less code when performing common tasks. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
· Reads characters from images
· Supports BMP image file format
· Reads popular fonts including Arial, Tahoma and Times New Roman
· Supports regular, bold and italic font styles
· Scan rotated images
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.OCR for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.OCR for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.OCR for Java
Aspose.OCR for Java is a character recognition component that allows developers to add OCR functionality in their Java web applications, web services and Windows applications. It provides a simple set of classes for controlling character recognition tasks. It helps developers to work with image files from within their Java applications. It allows developers to extract text from images, Read font, style information quickly, saving time & effort involved in developing an OCR solution from scratch.
More about Aspose.OCR for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.OCR for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.ocr-for-java/default.aspx
- Online for Aspose.OCR for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.ocr/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.OCR for Java: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.ocr-for-java/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.OCR for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.ocr-product-family/493/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.OCR for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-ocr-product-family.html
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066