Skip to main content

WST0017:Could not obtain STS metadata.

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
1 reply [Last post]
visioner

Hey, I hope someone can help me.

I'm trying to call a webservice using Metro 2.2 and jdk 1.6.0.

I generated the stubs and have the following code.

CrabEditService service = new CrabEditService(
new URL(<>));
ICrabEdit port = service.getWS2007FederationHttpBindingICrabEdit1();

BindingProvider prov = (BindingProvider) port;
prov.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.USERNAME_PROPERTY, "<>");
prov.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, "<
>");

port.getGemeenteOmtrek("Aarschot");

But when i call the service i get the following error.

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: WSSTUBE0035: Received Exception during IssuedToken Creation.
at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityClientTube.invokeTrustPlugin(SecurityClientTube.java:694)
at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityClientTube.processClientRequestPacket(SecurityClientTube.java:281)
at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityClientTube.processRequest(SecurityClientTube.java:247)
at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Fiber.java:961)
at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Fiber.java:910)
at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Fiber.java:873)
at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.runSync(Fiber.java:775)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.Stub.process(Stub.java:429)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.doProcess(SEIStub.java:168)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:119)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:102)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:151)
at $Proxy45.getGemeenteOmtrek(Unknown Source)
at be.crab1.Test.main(Test.java:56)
Caused by: com.sun.xml.ws.api.security.trust.WSTrustException: WST0017:Could not obtain STS metadata. MEX call to STS https://auth.beta.agiv.be/sts/Services/SalvadorSecurityTokenServiceConfi... failed.
at com.sun.xml.ws.security.trust.impl.TrustPluginImpl.doMexRequest(TrustPluginImpl.java:686)
at com.sun.xml.ws.security.trust.impl.TrustPluginImpl.invokeRST(TrustPluginImpl.java:524)
at com.sun.xml.ws.security.trust.impl.TrustPluginImpl.process(TrustPluginImpl.java:174)
at com.sun.xml.ws.security.trust.impl.client.STSIssuedTokenProviderImpl.getIssuedTokenContext(STSIssuedTokenProviderImpl.java:144)
at com.sun.xml.ws.security.trust.impl.client.STSIssuedTokenProviderImpl.issue(STSIssuedTokenProviderImpl.java:74)
at com.sun.xml.ws.api.security.trust.client.IssuedTokenManager.getIssuedToken(IssuedTokenManager.java:83)
at com.sun.xml.wss.jaxws.impl.SecurityClientTube.invokeTrustPlugin(SecurityClientTube.java:685)
... 13 more

I'm probably forgetting something, but i can't figure what.
Can anyone shed some light on how i'm supposed to handle this.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
gmazza

Perhaps my Metro STS tutorial will help: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/metro_sts_tutorial