Skip to main content

Namespace problem

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
1 reply [Last post]
torosg
Offline
Joined: 2008-11-12

Hi

I'm using Java client to access WFS server. When I'm using Java WS call I receive next XML root node:

<Document resultDocumentSigned="true" xmlns="http://schemas.posta.si/earchive/pdoc.xsd" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<DocumentDateTime>2011-08-17T14:32:21.2961852+02:00</DocumentDateTime>

...

When I call .NET client I receive root node without xmlns:xsd and xmlns:xsi namespaces:

<Document resultDocumentSigned="true" xmlns="http://schemas.posta.si/earchive/pdoc.xsd">

Other parts of the file are the same (even Signature). :xsi and :xsd are not present in other parts of the document. The problem is, when I perform verification it fails on Java XML response, but not in .NET XML response.

What could be wrong? How to remove namespaces? Both clients were build from the same WSDL.

Best regards

Tomaz

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
snajper
Offline
Joined: 2004-10-01

Hmm, why does the verification fail? The specified namespaces do not
make the document invalid,
MartiNG

On 08/19/2011 02:14 PM, forums@java.net wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using Java client to access WFS server. When I'm using Java WS call I
> receive next XML root node:
>
> resultDocumentSigned="true" xmlns="http://schemas.posta.si/earchive/pdoc.xsd
>
> [1]" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema [2]"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance [3]">
>
> 2011-08-17T14:32:21.2961852+02:00
>
> ...
>
> When I call .NET client I receive root node without xmlns:xsd and
> xmlns:xsi
> namespaces:
>
> resultDocumentSigned="true" xmlns="http://schemas.posta.si/earchive/pdoc.xsd
>
> [4]">
>
>
>
> Other parts of the file are the same (even Signature). :xsi and :xsd
> are not
> present in other parts of the document. The problem is, when I perform
> verification it fails on Java XML response, but not in .NET XML response.
>
> What could be wrong? How to remove namespaces? Both clients were build
> from
> the same WSDL.
>
> Best regards
>
> Tomaz
>
>
>
>
> [1] http://schemas.posta.si/earchive/pdoc.xsd
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
> [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
> [4] http://schemas.posta.si/earchive/pdoc.xsd
>