Skip to main content

Mandatory package imports in OSGi environment?

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
1 reply [Last post]
clemschneider

Hi,
we had some trouble at work to get our version of XWS-Security properly running with OSGi and Java 6.
So I was just curious, if the OSGi-ready JARs of WSIT (metro) would give me proper support for running inside an OSGi-Runtime. I downloaded the latest metro release (2.0.1) and added the JARs found inside the osgi-folder to my application. When adding these bundles to a launch-config (using Eclipse) and trying to verify, if all mandatory dependencies are met, several packages are missing:

Are these imports really mandatory? com.ibm.security and org.glassfish.gmbal and others do look veeeery optional to me.
Would it be possible to fix the package-import section in the MANIFEST.MF (it is huge..) or could anybody shed some light on all these mandatory imports?
Thanks in advance,
Clemens

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
clemschneider

the screenshot I added seems to be swallowed somehow... retrying :)
img20.imageshack.us/img20/1551/metrodependencies.jpg