List all applications deployed on all instances and clusters
I need to get all applications on a glassfish server including the ones deployed on standalone instances and clusters.
Is there a simpler way to do it other than the below sequential approach?
1. List all clusters by list-clusters command. Parse the output to extract the cluster-name.
2. List all instances by list-instances command. Parse the output to extract the instance names that are not part of the cluster (standalone instances)
3. List all applications on the domain
4. List all applications on all clusters (from step1)
5. List all applications on standalone instances (from step2)
I wonder how is it done on the glassfish console when clicked on the "Applications" tab?