Skip to main content

Glassfish 4 Memory Leaks

Please note these java.net forums are being decommissioned and use the new and improved forums at https://community.oracle.com/community/java.
10 replies [Last post]
slominskir

It seems Glassfish 4 is full of memory leaks. I've captured a heap dump after Glassfish has been running for a few weeks and I've noticed the old generation space is about full (~600MB) according to jconsole . I've actually had Glassfish lockup because I hadn't restarted it for a few weeks. I used the Eclipse Memory Analyzer to look at the heap and it shows that the class com.sun.enterprise.container.common.impl.managedbean.ManagedBeanManagerImpl is retaining about 400 MB of objects via the jcdiManagedBeanInstanceMap. The Glassfish server is very lightly loaded and is idle 99% of the time. If I take a heap dump after restarting I see that the total heap size is only 135 MB, whereas with the Glassfish instance which is about to hang the total heap size is over 600 MB.

I found a reference to an issue with Weld and replaced the Weld jar to version 2.0.5.Final as suggested here: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WELD-1564 (discussion here: https://community.jboss.org/message/848709) and it has made things better - now you will no longer see "org.jboss.weld.bean.interceptor.WeldInterceptorClassMetadata" classes grow without bound in your heap dumps. However, a different memory leak seems to still be present.

There is an old bug that seems to match up with what I am seeing: https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-18650.

Another similar bug: https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-20474.

It seems integrating CDI into Glassfish in a way that doesn't cause memory leaks might need another try.

I've attached the output from "jmap -histo" on the heap dump. You can see there is 2.5 million instances of java.util.ArrayList., 1.1 million instances of org.jboss.weld.util.collections.ArraySet, etc.

There are 162,652 instances of the ForEach tag (org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.rt.core.ForEachTag). I use only a handful in my JSP pages, Glassfish is basically idle, and I use mostly stateless contexts (RequestScoped / @Stateless EJB), so why are all of these ForEach tags hanging around?

I've also attached the Leak Report output from the Eclipse Memory Analyzer Tool, which shows the jcdiManagedBeanInstanceMap is hanging onto about 400MB.

AttachmentSize
jmap.histo_.txt2.84 KB
mat_leak_report.png89.15 KB

Reply viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
douglassm

I have the same problem. But even if i disable the implicit cdi, the problem remains (see attach). Lot of memory taken in jcdiManagedBeanInstanceMap.

Implicit cdi is off and enablePooling on default-web is false.

If i reload the .war application, in console administration, the memory is collected.

Any other sugestions?

douglassm

I attached a project sample (extending from https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-18650). Execute and search for org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.rt.core.ForEachTag in dump

The leak occurs even if Implicit cdi is false

slominskir

You have a beans.xml file in your project. That will cause CDI to be enabled.

The bottom line is if CDI is enabled then you cannot use tag files with parameters without getting a memory leak. By default GlassFish 4 will enable CDI even if you don't have a beans.xml file. That is what the whole implict CDI thing is about. However, the old way (which still works) of enabling CDI is by including a beans.xml file in your project.

Also, be sure you are using Weld jar version 2.0.5.Final if your intention is to actually use CDI. Without this version you will be leaking memory as well.

I've run your test case and I'm not seeing a leak.

douglassm

Hi slominskir​​,

I am running tests on Glassfish 4.0.1 build 8, which uses weld 2.2.2.

The application who contains the leak, uses EJB (. ear module) modules, Jsp and Spring 3.2.4 (controller's). I'm using my own tags and jsp tags (c:out, c:when). A long time i have this problem, i only see the map "jcdiManagedBeanInstanceMap" growing and is only released when the server is restarted or when the .war application is reloaded.

I tried to run this command in asadmin, for disable the cdi and had no effect. The leak remains. Will some configuration in my application or EJB module that is activating the cdi?

Do you have an email, so I can send more detail?

EDIT:I have a lib (.jar) in .war with have a beans.xml inside META-INF folder. Maybe that is activating the cdi?

Sorry for the english ...

slominskir

I'm working with GlassFish version 4.0 (latest official release). You may be chasing bugs in a development release. I'm not a member of the GlassFish team or a moderator on this forum or anything like that so I'm not the best person to help you with this. I provided some tips in one of my other replies which should get you started on isolating the source of your memory leak. I would form theories and test them. It sounds like you have a theory about beans.xml in an included jar activating CDI (I suspect it does). You should be able to setup a simple test to verify that. The included jar probably needs to use CDI to function which means you'll need to drop that dependency or refactor your own code to not use tag files with parameters.

slominskir

I've discussed two separate memory leaks in GlassFish 4 in this thread. The first one is solved by replacing the Weld jar with version 2.0.5.Final. Make sure you do this.

The second memory leak I discuss is due to using tag files with parameters with CDI enabled. This is a bug that still hasn't been fixed so you must either (1) don't use CDI or (2) don't use tag files. To disable CDI you need to disable the implicit CDI feature and also be sure there is no beans.xml file in your project.

If you are seeing a lot of memory taken up by the jcdiManagedBeanInstanceMap then I suspect you are still using CDI in your project (maybe accidentally). If you think you are seeing yet another memory leak (not one of the two I discuss here) then I recommend creating a JIRA and creating a tiny test case demonstrating how it is different.

If you are going to try to isolate a memory leak I recommend using jvisualvm. Run it as the same user running GlassFish and you can easily connect and then create a heap dump on the fly. Use the "Classes" tab (which is like jmap's histo) to find the Class of yours which is using the most memory. This will give you a place to start in your code to see how that Class is being used in conjunction with GlassFish APIs and you will then be able to formulate theories that you can test by creating tiny test cases and checking them with jvisualvm heap dumps.

Side Note: Some attachments in this forum don't show up until you log in (it appears reply attachments are hidden until login). I didn't see your attachment until I logged in. In case you missed it notice the test case attachment in my original forum reply demonstrates the tag file with parameter bug.

slominskir

I've discovered that if I disable the "implicit-cdi" feature the memory leak goes away. To disable use:

asadmin set configs.config.server-config.cdi-service.enable-implicit-cdi=false

However, this only works because I'm not using CDI in my project, but I was getting it for "free". I don't have a beans.xml, but simply having an EJB in my project is enough for a default configuration of Glassfish 4 to start using CDI. If you actually want to use CDI I guess you are in trouble because I've determined there is an issue due to CDI and tag files with parameters. I've created a JIRA:

https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-21083

As a workaround you can use a JSP segment instead of a tag (@include directive or jsp:include action) .

I'm attaching the simple test case (Netbeans project structure) to this thread since attachments on the issue are apparently not available. Steps to reproduce:

1. Use default configuration of Glassfish (implicit-cdi=true) or add a beans.xml file to the test project
2. Run the test project and hit the default page (index.jsp) with a web browser.
3. Run jvisualvm and take a heap dump of GlassFish. Search for class "SomeUsefulClass". Notice the count of instances.
4. Now hit the index.jsp page a few more times with your web browser
5. Take another heap dump with jvisualvm and search for "SomeUsefulClass" again and notice the count of instances has gone up.

ymajoros

> Sounds like this? https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-20474

This bug seems to be marked as fixed in GF4.0. Can someone confirm that it is still occuring?

I noticed a problem which seems to be related to big lists and Weld, making my application slower over time (from 200 ms to +10 s for same action).

Anyway, here are 3 stack traces extracts from different times, while it was busy (no gc logs / thread dumps yet). Does it look like the same problem?

"http-listener-1(10)" #168587 daemon prio=5 os_prio=0 tid=0x00007f91ace14000 nid=0x628 runnable [0x00007f91195e1000]
java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
at java.lang.Object.hashCode(Native Method)
at com.google.common.base.Equivalence$Equals.doHash(Equivalence.java:331)
at com.google.common.base.Equivalence.hash(Equivalence.java:104)
at com.google.common.collect.MapMakerInternalMap.hash(MapMakerInternalMap.java:1905)
at com.google.common.collect.ComputingConcurrentHashMap.getOrCompute(ComputingConcurrentHashMap.java:68)
at com.google.common.collect.ComputingConcurrentHashMap$ComputingMapAdapter.get(ComputingConcurrentHashMap.java:396)
at org.jboss.weld.interceptor.reader.cache.DefaultMetadataCachingReader.getTargetClassInterceptorMetadata(DefaultMetadataCachingReader.java:70)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.InterceptionModelInitializer.initTargetClassInterceptors(InterceptionModelInitializer.java:131)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.InterceptionModelInitializer.init(InterceptionModelInitializer.java:111)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.BeanInjectionTarget.initializeInterceptionModel(BeanInjectionTarget.java:99)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.BeanInjectionTarget.initializeAfterBeanDiscovery(BeanInjectionTarget.java:104)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.InjectionTargetInitializationContext.initialize(InjectionTargetInitializationContext.java:42)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.InjectionTargetService.addInjectionTargetToBeInitialized(InjectionTargetService.java:50)
at org.jboss.weld.manager.InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.createInjectionTarget(InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.java:101)
at org.jboss.weld.manager.InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.createInjectionTarget(InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.java:78)
at org.jboss.weld.manager.InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.createInjectionTarget(InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.java:68)
at org.jboss.weld.manager.BeanManagerImpl.createInjectionTarget(BeanManagerImpl.java:1039)
at org.glassfish.weld.services.JCDIServiceImpl.injectManagedObject(JCDIServiceImpl.java:283)
at org.glassfish.faces.integration.GlassFishInjectionProvider.inject(GlassFishInjectionProvider.java:189)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.newThing(ApplicationImpl.java:1759)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.createComponentApplyAnnotations(ApplicationImpl.java:1917)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.createComponent(ApplicationImpl.java:1168)
at javax.faces.application.ApplicationWrapper.createComponent(ApplicationWrapper.java:637)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.createComponent(ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.java:513)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.apply(ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.java:172)
at javax.faces.view.facelets.DelegatingMetaTagHandler.apply(DelegatingMetaTagHandler.java:120)
at javax.faces.view.facelets.CompositeFaceletHandler.apply(CompositeFaceletHandler.java:95)
at javax.faces.view.facelets.DelegatingMetaTagHandler.applyNextHandler(DelegatingMetaTagHandler.java:137)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.apply(ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.java:190)
at javax.faces.view.facelets.DelegatingMetaTagHandler.apply(DelegatingMetaTagHandler.java:120)
at javax.faces.view.facelets.CompositeFaceletHandler.apply(CompositeFaceletHandler.java:95)
at javax.faces.view.facelets.DelegatingMetaTagHandler.applyNextHandler(DelegatingMetaTagHandler.java:137)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.apply(ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.java:190)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.composite.ImplementationHandler.apply(ImplementationHandler.java:81)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.compiler.NamespaceHandler.apply(NamespaceHandler.java:93)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.compiler.EncodingHandler.apply(EncodingHandler.java:87)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFacelet.apply(DefaultFacelet.java:161)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.CompositeComponentTagHandler.applyCompositeComponent(CompositeComponentTagHandler.java:385)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.CompositeComponentTagHandler.applyNextHandler(CompositeComponentTagHandler.java:188)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.CompositeComponentTagHandler.applyNextHandler(CompositeComponentTagHandler.java:185)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.CompositeComponentTagHandler.applyNextHandler(CompositeComponentTagHandler.java:185)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.ui.CompositionHandler.apply(CompositionHandler.java:189)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.compiler.NamespaceHandler.apply(NamespaceHandler.java:93)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.compiler.EncodingHandler.apply(EncodingHandler.java:87)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFacelet.include(DefaultFacelet.java:312)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFacelet.include(DefaultFacelet.java:371)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFacelet.include(DefaultFacelet.java:350)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletContext.includeFacelet(DefaultFaceletContext.java:199)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.ui.IncludeHandler.apply(IncludeHandler.java:120)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.ui.InsertHandler.apply(InsertHandler.java:116)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.core.ViewHandler.apply(ViewHandler.java:212)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletContext.includeFacelet(DefaultFaceletContext.java:199)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.ui.CompositionHandler.apply(CompositionHandler.java:169)
at com.sun.faces.application.view.FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.buildView(FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.java:972)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:99)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:101)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:219)
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:647)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.service(StandardWrapper.java:1682)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:344)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)
at org.primefaces.webapp.filter.FileUploadFilter.doFilter(FileUploadFilter.java:70)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:256)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)
at be.lapinsoft.gestemps.web.control.InitFilter.doFilter(InitFilter.java:47)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:256)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:316)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:160)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:734)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doChainInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:678)
at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebPipeline.invoke(WebPipeline.java:97)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:174)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:734)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:673)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.doService(CoyoteAdapter.java:354)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:260)
at com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper.service(ContainerMapper.java:188)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler.runService(HttpHandler.java:191)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler.doHandle(HttpHandler.java:168)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpServerFilter.handleRead(HttpServerFilter.java:189)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.ExecutorResolver$9.execute(ExecutorResolver.java:119)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeFilter(DefaultFilterChain.java:288)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeChainPart(DefaultFilterChain.java:206)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.execute(DefaultFilterChain.java:136)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.process(DefaultFilterChain.java:114)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.ProcessorExecutor.execute(ProcessorExecutor.java:77)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.fireIOEvent(TCPNIOTransport.java:838)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.AbstractIOStrategy.fireIOEvent(AbstractIOStrategy.java:113)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.run0(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:115)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.access$100(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:55)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy$WorkerThreadRunnable.run(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:135)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:564)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:544)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Locked ownable synchronizers:
- None

---

"http-listener-1(2)" #420 daemon prio=5 os_prio=0 tid=0x00007f91ac7ee800 nid=0x2d0 runnable [0x00007f9225c70000]
at java.util.ArrayList.indexOf(ArrayList.java:302)
at java.util.ArrayList.contains(ArrayList.java:285)
at org.jboss.weld.util.collections.ArraySet.contains(ArraySet.java:120)
at com.google.common.base.Predicates$InPredicate.apply(Predicates.java:497)
at com.google.common.base.Predicates$NotPredicate.apply(Predicates.java:312)
at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$8.computeNext(Iterators.java:736)
at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.tryToComputeNext(AbstractIterator.java:143)
at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.hasNext(AbstractIterator.java:138)
at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$6.hasNext(Iterators.java:630)
at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$3.hasNext(Iterators.java:156)
at org.glassfish.weld.services.InjectionServicesImpl.registerInjectionTarget(InjectionServicesImpl.java:164)
at org.jboss.weld.manager.InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.postProcessInjectionTarget(InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.java:119)
at org.jboss.weld.manager.InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.createInjectionTarget(InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.java:102)
at org.jboss.weld.manager.InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.createInjectionTarget(InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.java:78)
at org.jboss.weld.manager.InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.createInjectionTarget(InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.java:68)
at org.jboss.weld.manager.BeanManagerImpl.createInjectionTarget(BeanManagerImpl.java:1039)
at org.glassfish.weld.services.JCDIServiceImpl.injectManagedObject(JCDIServiceImpl.java:283)
at org.glassfish.faces.integration.GlassFishInjectionProvider.inject(GlassFishInjectionProvider.java:189)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.newThing(ApplicationImpl.java:1759)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.createComponentApplyAnnotations(ApplicationImpl.java:1917)
at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.createComponent(ApplicationImpl.java:1168)
at javax.faces.application.ApplicationWrapper.createComponent(ApplicationWrapper.java:637)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.createComponent(ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.java:513)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.apply(ComponentTagHandlerDelegateImpl.java:172)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.composite.ImplementationHandler.apply(ImplementationHandler.java:81)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.CompositeComponentTagHandler.applyCompositeComponent(CompositeComponentTagHandler.java:385)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.jsf.CompositeComponentTagHandler.applyNextHandler(CompositeComponentTagHandler.java:188)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.ui.CompositionHandler.apply(CompositionHandler.java:189)
at com.sun.faces.facelets.tag.ui.CompositionHandler.apply(CompositionHandler.java:169)
at com.sun.faces.application.view.FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.buildView(FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.java:972)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execute(RenderResponsePhase.java:99)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:344)
at org.primefaces.webapp.filter.FileUploadFilter.doFilter(FileUploadFilter.java:70)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:316)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:160)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doChainInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:678)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:174)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.doService(CoyoteAdapter.java:354)
at com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper.service(ContainerMapper.java:188)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler.runService(HttpHandler.java:191)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpServerFilter.handleRead(HttpServerFilter.java:189)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.ExecutorResolver$9.execute(ExecutorResolver.java:119)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeFilter(DefaultFilterChain.java:288)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeChainPart(DefaultFilterChain.java:206)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.execute(DefaultFilterChain.java:136)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.process(DefaultFilterChain.java:114)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.fireIOEvent(TCPNIOTransport.java:838)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.AbstractIOStrategy.fireIOEvent(AbstractIOStrategy.java:113)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.run0(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:115)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.access$100(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:55)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy$WorkerThreadRunnable.run(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:135)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:564)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:544)

- None

---

"http-listener-1(4)" #422 daemon prio=5 os_prio=0 tid=0x00007f91ac7b2800 nid=0x2d3 runnable [0x00007f911ffeb000]
at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection$1.(Collections.java:1099)
at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection.iterator(Collections.java:1098)
at org.jboss.weld.interceptor.reader.DefaultMethodMetadata.(DefaultMethodMetadata.java:56)
at org.jboss.weld.interceptor.reader.DefaultMethodMetadata.of(DefaultMethodMetadata.java:78)
at org.jboss.weld.bean.interceptor.WeldInterceptorClassMetadata.(WeldInterceptorClassMetadata.java:56)
at org.jboss.weld.bean.interceptor.WeldInterceptorClassMetadata.of(WeldInterceptorClassMetadata.java:70)
at org.jboss.weld.bean.interceptor.WeldInterceptorClassMetadata.(WeldInterceptorClassMetadata.java:65)
at org.jboss.weld.bean.interceptor.WeldInterceptorClassMetadata.of(WeldInterceptorClassMetadata.java:70)
at org.jboss.weld.bean.interceptor.WeldInterceptorClassMetadata.(WeldInterceptorClassMetadata.java:65)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.InterceptionModelInitializer.initTargetClassInterceptors(InterceptionModelInitializer.java:131)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.InterceptionModelInitializer.init(InterceptionModelInitializer.java:111)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.BeanInjectionTarget.initializeInterceptionModel(BeanInjectionTarget.java:99)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.BeanInjectionTarget.initializeAfterBeanDiscovery(BeanInjectionTarget.java:104)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.InjectionTargetInitializationContext.initialize(InjectionTargetInitializationContext.java:42)
at org.jboss.weld.injection.producer.InjectionTargetService.addInjectionTargetToBeInitialized(InjectionTargetService.java:50)
at org.jboss.weld.manager.InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.createInjectionTarget(InjectionTargetFactoryImpl.java:101)

- None

reza_rahman

I would test to see if this is still happening with the latest builds. If it does, this could be a good candidate for filing under FishCAT: https://glassfish.java.net/fishcat/.

smillidge-c2b2

Hi Reza,

It's still there in the latest 4.1 builds. We are investigating to see if we can identify a fix.

Steve Millidge
www.c2b2.co.uk