EJB and DB2 failure
Hello I'm new to EJB and Ihave not been able to connect the application to my database. I'll first explain my hardware and software specs and then the problem.
- My machine is a mac notebook with Snow Leopard OS
- I'm using Netbeans 6.9.1 as IDE
- GlassFish 3 as j2EE application server
- DB2 as database
I created a small application through http. The request is sent to a bean and this bean retrieves a username from the database. After that the username is written in the response of the http request. When I run this flow the following error is shown:
Failure at loading native library db2jcct2, java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no db2jcct2 in java.library.path: ERRORCODE=-4472, SQLSTATE=null
What I already tried:
- Adding the library path /opt/IBM/db2/V9.5/lib64 to the "Native Library Path Prefix" in the admin console
- Adding the library path /opt/IBM/db2/V9.5/lib64 to the "Native Library Path Suffix" in the admin console
- Add library path /opt/IBM/db2/V9.5/lib64 to the EJB project in Netbeans.
- Using type 4 ODBC driver.
- recreating ejb connection pool
- recreation ejb data source
I read a lot on the internet but nothing worked for me. I think the problem lies with the library not being loaded properly, can I check this somehow? This problem is lingering for a week now and I would like to get some progress soon :).